We greatly enjoyed our first week at FUMP. What a delightful group of children and families! Your children reaped the benefits of teacher’s classroom preparations and were so engaged in our classrooms. It was a JOY to see. Thank you for sharing them with us.
- We are now forming our parent volunteer committees! Many of your completed your parent volunteer intentions in the portal, but in case you missed it, there is a bulletin board right outside of the preschool office for sign ups as well.
- Invoices were sent on Thursday. You may remit payment via personal check to the preschool office, send a check via your bank’s online bill pay system or pay via our website, which accepts fund transfers from your bank account. Remember, August is prorated for our teacher inservice and the start of school. Our payment link can be found here: https://www.fumpaustin.org/admissions/tuition-and-fees/
- For additional information about payments, check out our Helpful Hints for Payments at: https://www.fumpaustin.org/post/helpful-hints-regarding-payments/
- All medical forms are due by Wednesday, August 28. Parents may submit them through the parent portal or directly to the office. Returning families: health statements are only good for one year, so please submit a new one as soon as you can. Thank you!
- FUMP is a NUT-FREE campus.
- FUMP will be closed Monday, September 2 for Labor Day
- Our All School Picnic is Friday, September 13 at noon. More info to come soon!
Director’s Blog: The FUMP Experience. Want more information about FUMP’s philosophy and what makes us unique?
People often ask me the difference between First United Methodist Preschool and other preschool programs, which is sometimes hard to put into words. After many years of association with FUMP, it is like family to me, and so many of our values are intrinsic to me now. There is so much jargon thrown around these days that it is challenging to clearly define FUMP in terms that are meaningful and accessible to parents. After reflecting on the question on what makes FUMP an exemplary program for children, one clear distinction recently came to mind. [READ MORE…..]