CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TEACHERS on achieving NAC Accreditation! The National Accreditation Commission of Early Care and Education Programs has awarded our teachers and program the highest seal of approval, based on indicators such as high quality teacher/child interaction, curriculum, health and safety, and more. There are only 1300 NAC accredited program across the nation, and FUMP is one. I am so proud of our teachers for this recognition of the teaching and guidance that our staff provides each and every day. Would you like to know more about accreditation? Visit our ACCREDITATION PAGE on our website.
Other FUMP News:
- This Wednesday, February 26 is Ash Wednesday. The pastors will be hosting “Ashes to Go” in the parking lot that morning.
- Parents can access their 2019 tax receipts via the FUMP PARENT PORTAL.
- This week, the oldest classes will enjoy Stretch-N-Grow and our Infants, Toddlers and Twos will have music.
- School Portraits are next Thursday and Friday, March 2 & 3 More info soon
- Join us at the Central Austin Parent Education Series on March 4th. Info is posted after the survey below.
- Take our MUSIC FESTIVAL SURVEY. We changed a few things this year and let us know about your experience.