- Reminder: FUMP will be closed for inservice on Monday, January 20. Our teachers are required to have a minimum of 24 hours per year of continuing education. We will be attending a four hour training with other Austin preschool teachers.
- Registration is coming up for the 2020-2021 school year. It will begin on Monday, January 27. If you have any questions about registration, please let us know.
- There will be an updated directory distributed later this week to include our recently enrolling families. Keep an eye out for that.
- Do you have an extra glider at home? Ms. Rosa would like one for her classroom. If you have a gently used one that is looking for a new home, please let us know.
- Would you like to sign up for Pizza Mondays? Each Monday, your child will receive all-you-can-eat pizza and bananas for $5. We will just add the costs to your February invoice. Use this link: PIZZA MONDAY LATE REGISTRATION
- Speaking of invoices, we are amending our late fee policy. We currently charge a $20 late fee for tuition. Our new policy is that the first late fee of a semester will be $20, and successive late fees will be $50. In the event that you need to make arrangements for late tuition, we can definitely work with you; we just need to know in advance.
Enjoy the column below from Ms. Janis, especially if you need a Monday morning chuckle!