Happy Monday! Here is your FUMP ENews.
- Our All-School Picnic is scheduled for this Friday at noon. We traditionally gather on the Capitol Grounds, however, we have a back up plan to picnic in our classrooms if rain comes our way. In either case, please plan to bring a blanket, lunch and drink on Friday at noon.
- On Wednesday, all ages will enjoy Music Class with Ms. Amanda.
- This week, we will send out copies of the FUMP Student Directory.
- Our Reservations Calendar is now live. At times, our regular classes and Before and After School Care programs have openings. Parents may make an online reservation for their child to add a day to their schedule. Not all groups have availability, but many do. To read more information about reservations: https://www.fumpaustin.org/reservations/. The Reservations link is always on our home page. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Did you know that the Downtown Austin Alliance has ambassadors who can assist you free of charge? You may contact them at 512-937-7422 for assistance, such as a flat tire or battery jump, parking meter assistance or a safety escort. What a fantastic resource!
Director Blog: FUMP”s Screen-Free Environment.
Screens are everywhere: in homes, in stores and restaurants, in your car, in your pocket. Everywhere you turn, more and more technology enhances and encroaches into our lives. It is challenging to monitor your child’s tech time as so many options are available – smart phones, tablets, video games, computer time and more. Many of us sigh and wish our children would just play. FUMP provides just that; our commitment to a technology-free classroom zone has truly stood the test of time. [Read more…]
Meet our Teachers! Each week, we would like to introduce you to one of our teaching teams. We have an amazing group of early childhood educators and I am so proud of this group of warm, caring, funny and dedicated teachers. Read on to meet our PreK team.