It’s time for FUMP’s annual book fair! This year we are trying something new that we think will provide better selection, better prices, and better benefits for FUMP! Plus, you’ll still be able to buy books to donate to your kids’ classroom.
2) Click on each teacher’s “reading room” link to see recommended and wishlist books.
3) Purchase a book for your kiddo, yourself, your family, and your friends
4) You can also purchase a “wishlist” book and bring it to school to be added to your teacher’s classroom library. Each donated book will get a sticker noting which student donated the book. You can sign-up for any “wishlist” books you plan to purchase on the sheet outside your teacher’s door.
5) For each purchase, FUMP will receive 4-8% of the purchase price! And – bonus! – FUMP earns rewards for everything else in your cart too! Easy Peasy!
6) Shop and Serve! As you’re making room for your newly purchased books, bring your gently-used books to school to be donated to students in need as part of FUMC’s service efforts at Pickle Elementary School. Or, you can buy new books through the book fair and bring them to FUMP to donate as well! Donation bins will be located in FUMP’s entry hallway all month!
Our online book fair will run through the entire month of November. We are so excited about this opportunity to give our families a better selection of books and FUMP incredible benefits. Check it out today!