Tuition is due on the first day of each month from September through April. In May, you will have no regular tuition payment, and if your child is returning for the coming school year, you will pay the security deposit for the coming school year.
Parents have three options for payments to the preschool:
- You may submit a personal check to the office.
- You may send a payment through YOUR financial institution using their online bill pay, which is typically FREE. Please make them payable to First United Methodist Preschool, not to the Church. Thank you!
- You may make a payment online. (Vanco is our payment vendor.)
- You may use an electronic funds transfer at no charge to you. We are charged a fee of $.19 per transaction. The preschool DOES NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS, due to the high fees associated with credit card transactions. (If you need to pay tuition with a credit card, please speak to the Director on the matter. We are happy to work with you to make arrangements.)
- You may make a single online payment each month through the website.
- You may set up automatic monthly payments through the website.
If you set up recurring monthly transactions with your bank or FUMC, please set the end date for the transaction to be April 1, 2019! This will be your child’s last month of regular tuition.
Remember that you have already paid your child’s May 2019 tuition in the form of a tuition deposit. We will invoice families in mid-April to notify you of the upcoming tuition deposit for 2019-2020.
Checks should be made payable to FUMP. You may submit one payment for multiple children and/or multiple payments (i.e. tuition, a boxed lunch, plus a t-shirt). If paying by personal check, please use the memo portion of your check to notify us of the payments included. If you are paying using FUMC online, you may use the boxes to break out payments into tuition, fundraisers, etc. Thank you.
*Please remember that we can only send financial emails to one parent’s email address*.
Tuition is late after the 8th of the month and there is a $50 late fee charged.
We typically process deposits on Thursdays, then the church will make the deposit the following week. Therefore, there is some delay from the time your payment is submitted and it clearing your bank.
If you would like a payment receipt for your tuition, please access it though the PARENT PORTAL. Also, if your employer requires a verification form for reimbursement of your preschool payments, I am happy to sign them anytime. You may just stop by the office at your convenience.
Finally, if you would like a month-by-month breakdown of all FUMP payments and programs, both mandatory and optional, please check out our Parent Handbook for more information.
I hope this information is helpful. Please contact the preschool office if you have any questions.