Calling for Parent Volunteers!!
We are excited about our music festival, which will be held next Friday, February 7. Can you give us a hand? We need parents to assist with set up Friday morning. You may use the links below to sign up for set up or cupcake baking.
Here are additional details about the event:
- We will hold a combination All-School Picnic and Music Festival!
- Children should wear your FUMP Tee Shirts if you have one.
- We will gather for a picnic lunch in Wesley Hall for lunch at 11:30.
- We will enjoy a music set by “Mr. Will” Dupuy at 11:45-12:15. Want to check out Mr. Will’s Music? Check out MR WILL’S WEBSITE!
- At 12:15, we will open our activity stations for games and crafts and more in the classrooms adjacent to Wesley Hall (cupcake walk, arts and crafts stations, etc.
- The event will be over at 1:00 sharp. Come for all or part of the time; parents are welcome!
- If you cannot attend, please let your child’s teacher know.
If you have any additional questions, please let us know. Looking forward to seeing you there!