We are looking forward to a great summer at FUMP! Please complete the list of items below to complete your child’s enrollment information by June 1.
First, you must access the PARENT PORTAL to update your child’s current information, rather than completing a new enrollment form. Please check the following items:
- Child Tab:
- Medical Conditions
- Requirements, this section includes permissions and consents.
- Contacts Tab
- Confirm your child’s authorized release adults.
- Confirm relationships. One adult should be listed as “Emergency Contact” in the Relationships drop-down menu.
Second, you must complete the ONLINE LINK FOR RETURNING CHILDREN. This links to the sign-up for Before and After School Care, Pizza Mondays, and more.
Our website is full of helpful information. Here are quick links to items you may want to review.
- FUMP PARENT PORTAL: In the portal, you may update your child’s information, send messages to the preschool office, and view your invoices when they have been distributed. Please use the link to create your parent portal username and password today.
- SANDBOX PARENT APP: Log into the app with the same credentials you used for the portal. We use the app for check-in/check-out, messages to and from teachers and staff, and more. APPLE APP LINK GOOGLE PLAY APP LINK
- NUT PRODUCT BAN: The preschool currently has children enrolled who have severe peanut allergies. Also, check out our PROTEIN SOURCES FOR CHILDREN GUIDE for nut-free ideas, along with the SNACK SAFELY GUIDE for a comprehensive list of safe snacks.
- ONLINE CALENDAR: This lists all of the FUMP events for the coming school year. (Click on individual events to see a description.)
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE CALENDAR: This gives you instructions on syncing our calendar to Google Calendars, iCal, and more.
- FUMP FAQs: This will answer questions about the “daily operations” of FUMP, including parking information, lunch ideas, and other important information.
- SAYING GOODBYE: Read more about how to prepare your child for a successful transition to their new classroom.
- AMAZON SCHOOL REWARDS: Back-to-school shopping? Use the FUMP link to earn up to 8% cashback to FUMP!
- FUM CHURCH CHILDREN’S PROGRAMMING: Looking for a church home? FUMC has a dynamic program for young children and their families.
- FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM users: Join FUMP’s social media sites. Please comment, like, and share our posts to increase our online presence.
Remember, medical forms and allergy plans are due on the first day that your child attends preschool.
Please CONTACT US if you have any questions, and we will be happy to assist you.
Sandy K. Pennington, Director