We are thrilled that your family will be joining us! Our website provides a wealth of information for our families to keep you up to date with our events and happenings.
It is time to complete your child’s enrollment for the upcoming summer sessions. Please take a few moments to read this page in its entirety before you begin.
How does online enrollment work? We use Sandbox Child Care Management Software for our online enrollment portal. It is user-friendly, and it creates readable, quick-access information for us in the preschool office. You will be able to enroll one or more children within the link provided. If you have any problems, DON’T PANIC! Your child will still be enrolled. Please contact the preschool office, and we will respond at our earliest convenience.
***We STRONGLY recommend that you complete the enrollment portal from a tablet or desktop/laptop device. It is more readable and easier to navigate the necessary links.
What information do I need to READ before I begin? The portal will reference two FUMP documents within the process. Specifically, parents must indicate that they have read and will comply with all parent handbook policies. Also, parents must indicate that they reviewed a copy of the preschool’s liability insurance. Please take a moment to review the following documents before you begin Sandbox. Here are the corresponding links:
What about the required medical forms? Child Care Licensing mandates that children have an updated, SIGNED immunization record on file and a physician’s signature allowing the child to participate in our program. You may use our MEDICAL FORM or any form of your physician’s choice. The physician’s signature is good for 12 MONTHS, so all returning children require a new form.
This can be done one of two ways:
- you may schedule a well-check specifically for the form,
- or you may ask that your form be signed from the DATE OF THE LAST WELL-CHECK on file. For example, if your child had a well-check on October 1, your form can be dated for 10/1/20 and will be good for one year.
Your child’s immunization record and physician’s signature can be uploaded directly to the web portal. If you have them ready, you are welcome to upload them during this enrollment process. If not, you may submit them via the parent portal or parent app by your child’s first day of preschool. Thank you.
What if my child is on a delayed immunization schedule? If your child does not have all of their current immunizations, please refer to our IMMUNIZATION EXEMPTIONS page.
What if my child has a diagnosed food allergy? You will need your child’s doctor or allergist to sign the FOOD ALLERGY PLAN form required to attend FUMP.
What does my child need for rest time? While our youngest children will use cribs for sleeping, other classes have rest time after the mid-day meal. We encourage families to purchase a bedroll-style nap mat, with a pillow and blanket sewn on. There are plenty to choose from across the worldwide web.
What information will I need to GATHER before I begin? You will need the following information to complete your online enrollment:
- The name, address, and telephone number of your emergency contact designate. This person MUST LIVE LOCALLY, a child care licensing mandate. You are required to name an individual we can contact if parents/guardians cannot be reached. (In other words, it may NOT be a parent.)
- The name and telephone number of your authorized release adults. These are the adults whom you authorize to pick up your child from preschool. Each authorized person will be required to show identification to pick up your child.
- Your child’s physician’s name, address, and telephone number.
- Your choice of a four-digit PIN for our security system/check-in system for your family. (It may NOT begin with the number zero.)
Please complete the ONLINE LINK FOR NEW CHILDREN in its entirety (including new siblings beginning at FUMP).
First, you must access the PARENT PORTAL to update your child’s current information, rather than completing a new enrollment form. Please set up your account and check the following items:
- Child Tab:
- Medical Conditions
- Requirements, this section includes permissions and consents.
- Contacts Tab:
- Confirm your child’s authorized release adults.
- Confirm relationships. One adult should be listed as “Emergency Contact” in the Relationships drop-down menu.
- Upload documents:
- Upload current physician’s statement of health form.
- Upload current vaccination record.
Second, you must complete the ONLINE LINK FOR RETURNING CHILDREN. This links to the sign-up for Before and After School Care, Pizza Mondays, and more.
Our website is full of helpful information. Here are quick links to items you may want to review.
- FUMP PARENT PORTAL: In the portal, you will be able to update your child’s information, send messages to the preschool office, and view your invoices when they have been distributed. Please use the link to create your parent portal username and password today.
- SANDBOX PARENT APP: Log into the app with the same credentials you used for the portal. We use the app for check-in/check-out, messages to and from teachers and staff, and more. APPLE APP STORE LINK GOOGLE PLAY APP LINK
- NUT PRODUCT BAN: The preschool does not allow nut products in our program. Check out our PROTEIN SOURCES FOR CHILDREN GUIDE for nut-free ideas, along with the SNACK SAFELY GUIDE for a comprehensive list of safe snacks.
- ONLINE CALENDAR: This lists all of the FUMP events for the coming school year. (Click on individual events to see a description.)
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE CALENDAR: This gives you instructions on syncing our calendar to Google Calendars, iCal, and more.
- FUMP FAQs: This will answer questions about the “daily operations” of FUMP, including parking information, lunch ideas, and other important information.
- SAYING GOODBYE: Read more about how to prepare your child for a successful transition to their new classroom.
- AMAZON SCHOOL REWARDS: Back-to-school shopping? Use the FUMP link to earn up to 8% cashback to FUMP!
- FUM CHURCH CHILDREN’S PROGRAMMING: Looking for a church home? FUMC has a dynamic program for young children and their families.
- FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM users: Join FUMP’s social media sites. Please comment, like, and share our posts to increase our online presence.
Remember, medical forms and allergy plans are due on the first day that your child attends preschool.
Please CONTACT US if you have any questions, and we will be happy to assist you.
Sandy K. Pennington, Director