This webpage is for FUMP teachers.
Child Care Licensing Minimum Standards
REQUIRED ANNUAL TRAINING
You must create an account for the AgriLife Extension and Texas Childcare Training websites. You will receive a downloadable certificate after each training, excluding the YouTube training video. You can send the certificate to email@example.com or print to turn in.
Please take a photo/screenshot of the certificate to ensure you have proof of the completed training as a backup.
- Administration of Medication Training- AgriLife Extension Free.
- CPR & First Aid Training by CPR Resources $30 Fee. You must take this in-person class; no online training is accepted. Submit your receipt for reimbursement.
- Child Abuse Prevention Training- DFPS Free.
- Emergency Preparedness, Building Hazards, Hazardous Materials-Texas Childcare Training $15 Fee. This covers our required Bloodborne Pathogen training. Submit your receipt for reimbursement.
- Infection Control in Child Care Settings- AgriLife Extension Free.
- Navigating Early Childhood and Food Allergies.- YouTube Free. Email Rosa with the date you completed the training and a certificate will be created for you.
- SIDS, Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention Training- AgriLife Extension Free. All Teachers must take this course according to NAC requirements.
- Transportation Training- AgriLife Extension $14 Fee. For PreK teachers only. Submit your receipt for reimbursement.
Preservice Training for New Employees
Fire Extinguisher Training- Youtube Free. Notify the preschool office that you have completed the training, and we will create a certificate.
Active Shooter- Youtube Free. Notify the preschool office that you have completed the training, and we will create a certificate.
Positive Discipline for Toddlers (2-35 months). Free. Notify the preschool office that you have completed the training, and we will create a certificate.
CLI Engage Free for our Teachers.
WorkForce Solutions/Texas Rising Star Training Calendar. Free for our Teachers. Both English and Spanish available.
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Online Courses. Free options. Quality, researched based training.
FUMP FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
TECPDS account link.
FUMC Check Request/Reimbursement Form Please make sure to tape, not staple receipts on the back
Substitutes memo This memo addresses how to manage your absences and secure substitutes.
REGULATORY AND QUALITY STANDARDS
Texas Rising Star Assessment Tool
NAC Classroom Observation 2022