This webpage is for FUMP teachers.
Brightwheel How-To – Coming Soon
REQUIRED ANNUAL TRAINING
You must create an account for the Agrilfe and Texas Childcare Training websites. You will receive a downloadable training after each training, excluding the Youtube training video. Please send the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a photo/screenshot of the certificate to ensure you have proof of the completed training as backup.
- Administration of Medication Training- Agrilife Extention Free.
- CPR & First Aid Training by CPR Resources $30 Fee. You must take this in-person class; no online training is accepted. Submit your receipt for reimbursement.
- Child Abuse Prevention Training- DFPS Free.
- Emergency Preparedness, Building Hazards, Hazardous Materials-Texas Childcare Training $15 Fee. This covers our required Bloodborne Pathogen training. Submit your receipt for reimbursement.
- Infection Control in Child Care Settings– Free.
- Navigating Early Childhood and Food Allergies.- Youtube Free. Email Rosa with the date you completed the training and a certificate will be created for you.
- SIDS, Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention Training- Agrilife Extention Free. All Teachers must take this course according to NAC requirements.
- Transportation Training- Agrilife Extention $14 Fee. For PreK teachers only. Submit your receipt for reimbursement.
Active Shooter- Youtube Free. Notify the preschool office that you have completed the training, and we will create a certificate.
Positive Discipline for Toddlers (2-35 months). Free. Notify the preschool office that you have completed the training, and we will create a certificate.
CLI Engage Free for our Teachers.
WorkForce Solutions/Texas Rising Star Training Calendar. FREE for our Teachers. Both English and Spanish available.
FUMP FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
TECPDS account link.
FUMC Check Request/Reimbursement Form Please make sure to tape, not staple receipts on the back
Substitutes memo This memo addresses how to manage your absences and secure substitutes.
REGULATORY AND QUALITY STANDARDS